[scp_icon icon=”fa fa-twitter” link=”https://twitter.com/oriolowo_muri” size=”20px” color=”#fff” hover_color=”#ddd” float=”left” margin=”0 3px 0 0″ line_height=”38px” bg_width=”38px”][scp_icon icon=”fa fa-facebook” link=”https://web.facebook.com/muritala.oriolwo/” size=”20px” color=”#fff” hover_color=”#ddd” float=”left” margin=”0 3px 0 0″ line_height=”38px” bg_width=”38px”][scp_icon icon=”fa fa-linkedin” link=”https://www.linkedin.com/in/muritala-oriolowo/” size=”20px” color=”#fff” hover_color=”#ddd” float=”left” margin=”0 3px 0 0″ line_height=”38px” bg_width=”38px”]
Director Technology – BNET Learning – September 2020 – Till Date
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
- Direct development and delivery of software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Maintain the organization’s website including content creation, management and functionality
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines in marketing department work and adherence to the guidelines
- Ensure creative vision is achieved throughout each project while maintaining brand image with attention to content hierarchy, message to the customer
- Act as steward of the firm’s brand and visual graphic standards
- Superior computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail -excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Problem solve situations as they arise
- Maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- Uses a computer in conjunction with various software packages much of the day
Web Developer, ef-Oneweb Limited Aug 2008 – Till Date
- Experienced managing IT projects, involving dynamic website designing, implementing and hosting and software development life cycle, from business analysis to design, planning.
- Special expertise in system analysis and design, with over 4 years of experience.
- Fundamentals of Programming and Web Content Development, Implementing, Conﬁguring and Administering Oracle9i/10g Database Design and Server Administration Developing Enterprise-Wide Application, develop a JAVA data centric application that uses JDBC to access databases, develop Client Server Application that communicate using UDP & TCP/IP and develop mail-client application that send and receive mails using the java mail API Proven leadership skills.
- More than 10 years of experience building, motivating and leading web programming teams.
Project Manager/Web Designer, ECTARINE Limited Jun 2018 – Jun 2019
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the ﬂawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget Assist in the deﬁnition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate veriﬁcation techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify speciﬁc requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, speciﬁcally to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on ﬁnancial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proﬁciency Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Instructor/Software Developer, NIIT Education and Training Centre Aug 2003 – Jan 2007
- Planned, developed, tested, deployed, and maintained web applications.
- Provided effective troubleshooting and remediation for web applications.
- Wrote SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Worked well independently and within a team setting.
- Effectively translated client requirements into application designs and systems requirements.
- Followed policies and procedures related to application methods and quality standards at all times.
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to go from high-level creative projects to mundane tasks
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites
- Extremely strong organizational skills and faultless attention to detail
- Outstanding skills in collaboration, customer service, and organization
- Substantial experience of producing creative, innovative and fresh designs with a strong branded feel, across multiple ranges and product types
- Possesses outstanding facilitation skills to build consensus in team settings
- Database Design and Administration
- B2B Integrations
- Project Management
- Team Building & Leadership
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO IWOYE, OGUN STATE.
B.Sc. Microbiology – Aug 1996 – May 2000
Certiﬁcate in eTechnology (Feb 2001 – Jul 2002)
Certiﬁcate in Web Programming (Oct 2002 – Jun 2003)
Certiﬁcate in Project Management (Jun 2007 – Aug 2007)
SQL Server, 2020
Certificate of Completion
Sun JAVA Certiﬁed Programmer
Oracle DBA Certiﬁed Associate